AUDIO EQUIPMENT AC-01: On-Stage MS7201QTR Quarter-Turn Round Base Microphone Stand (Item #MS7201QTR)
The On-Stage MS7201QTR has the look and functionality of the classic round base microphone stand with the instant threadless quarter-turn end.
In one swift motion, the user only needs to push down and rotate the shaft 1/4-turn clockwise to lock, or push down and rotate 1/4-turn counter-clockwise to remove. With the MS7201QTR, stripped threading is a thing of the past!
- The 10" round base is constructed of steel for strength
- Six rubber feet on the underside of the base keep the stand stable and reduce floor vibrations
- Spring-loaded plunger/anti-rotation feature makes the base threadless and easy to turn - just push and turn
- Diecast mid-point clutch provides height adjustments from 34" to 60"
- 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft with positioning washer
- Height: 34"-60"
- Base Diameter: 10"
- Base Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Upper Threading: 5/8"-27"
- Color: Black
MUSIC INFUSION has access to ALL On-Stage brand products! Contact us HERE with ANY special requests!
> We post our most popular proven products on our website to help remove the guesswork for you.
> We also have access to 300,000+ more items that we can special order for you via our suppliers.
> See the possibilities via our Brand & Category Sampling page (in the footer of this website).
> Then, Contact Us with any requests & we'll guide you to the BEST products for your need & budget.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MUSIC INFUSION!
"A Place of Honesty, Integrity, and Kindness."