AUDIO EQUIPMENT X-02: CAD Audio MH210 Closed-Back Studio Headphones - Black (Item #MH210)
Great, durable headphones for Multi-Use Applications: General Listening, Electronic Instruments, Home Entertainment, Sound Reinforcement Monitoring, Studio Recording, etc.
The CAD Audio MH210 is a closed back, circumaural, precision-built studio headphone. It's equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering powerful sound. Ultra-soft leather earpads outfitted with high density memory foam provide hours of fatigue free listening comfort. The MH210 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician..
- High-quality construction means years of durability.
- Leather earpads contain high density memory foam for enhanced comfort.
- High Output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response provides detail and clarity.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz.
- Power Handling: 1000mW.
- Connectors: 1/8" stereo mini jack & 1/4" adapter.
> We post our most popular proven products on our website to help remove the guesswork for you.
> We also have access to 300,000+ more items that we can special order for you via our suppliers.
> See the possibilities via our Brand & Category Sampling page (in the footer of this website).
> Then, Contact Us with any requests & we'll guide you to the BEST products for your need & budget.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MUSIC INFUSION!
"A Place of Honesty, Integrity, and Kindness."