GUITAR A-13: Jasmine Orchestra Style Acoustic-Electric Guitar (Natural) (Item #JO36CE-NAT)
THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY WE LIKE THE JASMINE BRAND OF GUITARS SO MUCH! ONE BIG REASON IS THEIR SLIMMER NECK PROFILE, WHICH MAKES IT EASIER TO PLAY!
The Jasmine JO-36CE is an acoustic/electric orchestra-style guitar that offers a sleek Venetian cutaway and a state-of-the-art electronics system that lets you take your sound center stage.
Great for a wide range of playing styles from delicate fingerpicking to robust strumming, the JO-36CE has a compact body featuring a select spruce top with Jasmine's Advanced "X" bracing, and sapele back and sides. The slim neck and short 24 3/4" scale length provide comfortable feel and exceptional playability, and the onboard Designed by B-Band® preamp system gives you a built-in digital tuner and four-band EQ for excellent amplified sound and performance versatility.
- Spruce top.
- Sapele back and sides.
- Natural gloss finish.
- Jasmine Advanced "X" Bracing,
- Rosewood fretboard.
- Slim neck profile.
- 24 3/4" scale length.
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Pearloid rosette.
- Preamp System designed by B-Band® M-450T w/Built-In Tuner.
- Chrome Hardware.
Get Instructional Materials HERE.
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer "Special Order Savings" via our access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ products!
- Become a "Music Infusion Perks Club Member" and we'll do the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING FOR YOU via our Special Order Savings Service. Get Exclusive Sales, too!