KEYBOARD-PIANO IN-09: My First Piano Adventure Lesson Book A with CD & Online Audio (Item #HL-420259)
The My First Piano Adventure Lesson Book A with CD & Online Audio (written for ages 5 and 6) is an excellent choice!
Piano Adventures is becoming the method of choice at teaching studios and universities worldwide. The music is eminently musical as the course dovetails technique and artistry to bring out maximum expression in each student.
My First Piano Adventure captures the child’s playful spirit. Fun-filled songs, rhythm games and technique activities develop beginning keyboard skills.
Three Distinguishing Features:
1. A strong focus on technique embedded in the book through playful technique games, chants, and carefully-composed pieces that gently lead the child into pianistic motions.
2. Outstanding audio tracks on CD and via online access for the young student to listen, sing, tap, and play along with at the piano. The orchestrated songs feature children singing the lyrics, which has great appeal to the 5-6 year old beginner. The audio becomes a ready-made practice partner that guides the student and parent for all the pieces and activities in the books.
3. The fanciful art features five multi-cultural children who are also learning to play. These friends at the piano introduce basic rhythms, white key names, and a variety of white and black-key songs that span classical, folk, and blues. Young students will listen, sing, create, and play more musically with Nancy and Randall Faber s My First Piano Adventure, Lesson Book A.
The Lesson Book introduces directional pre-reading, elementary music theory and technique with engaging songs, games, and creative discovery at the keyboard. Young students will enjoy the multi-cultural “friends at the piano” who introduce white-key names, basic rhythms, and a variety of songs which span classical, folk, and blues.
Ear-training and eye-training are also part of the curriculum. The Fabers' instructional theory “ACE” - Analysis, Creativity, and Expression, guides the pedagogy of My First Piano Adventure. Analysis leads to understanding, creativity leads to self-discovery, and expression develops personal artistry.
The audio for this book offers a unique listening experience with outstanding orchestrations and vocals. The recordings demonstrate a key principle of the course: when children listen, sing, tap, and move to their piano music, they play more musically.
VIEW A TOUR OF THE MY FIRST PIANO ADVENTURES HERE:
MUSIC INFUSION has access to ALL PIANO ADVENTURES products! Contact us HERE with ANY special requests!
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer "Special Order Savings" via our access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ products!
- Become a "Music Infusion Perks Club Member" and we'll do the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING FOR YOU via our Special Order Savings Service. Get Exclusive Sales, too!