MICROPHONE AC-03: On-Stage MS7201QTR Quarter-Turn Round Base Microphone Stand (Item #10676)
The On-Stage MS7201QTR has the look and functionality of the classic round base microphone stand with the instant threadless quarter-turn end.
In one swift motion, the user only needs to push down and rotate the shaft 1/4-turn clockwise to lock, or push down and rotate 1/4-turn counter-clockwise to remove. With the MS7201QTR, stripped threading is a thing of the past!
- The 10" round base is constructed of steel for strength
- Six rubber feet on the underside of the base keep the stand stable and reduce floor vibrations
- Spring-loaded plunger/anti-rotation feature makes the base threadless and easy to turn - just push and turn
- Diecast mid-point clutch provides height adjustments from 34" to 60"
- 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft with positioning washer
- Height: 34"-60"
- Base Diameter: 10"
- Base Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Upper Threading: 5/8"-27"
- Color: Black
MUSIC INFUSION has access to ALL On-Stage brand products! Contact us HERE with ANY special requests!
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer "Special Order Savings" via our access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ products!
- Become a "Music Infusion Perks Club Member" and we'll do the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING FOR YOU via our Special Order Savings Service. Get Exclusive Sales, too!