MICROPHONE AC-05: On-Stage MS8301 Upper Rocker-Lug Microphone Stand with Tripod Base (Item #12572)
The On-Stage MS8301 offers a new choice in straight stands - the "Rocker-Lug"! This patented design allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40 degrees off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. The folding tripod base sports 3 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. The MS8301 is the new standard in tripod straight and boom stands!
- The On-Stage Rocker-Lug eliminates the need for an added boom arm & keeps your setup compact when space is tight
- Rocker-Lug tilts the upper shaft 40 degrees off of the vertical. No boom arm needed!
- Features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Oversized zinc die-cast clutch adjusts the height from 39"-63"
- Entire upper shaft slides down inside the lower shaft for storage/transport
- Height: 39"-63"
- Upper Shaft Tilt Range: 40 degrees
- Base Spread: 23"
- Threading: 5/8"-27"
- Color: Black
MUSIC INFUSION has access to ALL On-Stage brand products! Contact us HERE with ANY special requests!
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer "Special Order Savings" via our access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ products!
- Become a "Music Infusion Perks Club Member" and we'll do the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING FOR YOU via our Special Order Savings Service. Get Exclusive Sales, too!