One of the BEST comprehensive home-learning systems around! No prior musical knowledge required! Beginner through intermediate/advanced levels of various styles.
Learn & Master Piano covers everything from the very basics through the most advanced techniques. Here is just a sampling of the things you will learn:
• Layout of the Keyboard
• Good Practice Habits
• Playing Chords & Melodies in the 1st 2 Sessions
• Major & Minor Chords
• Reading Music & Chord Charts
• Major, Minor, Pentatonic & Blues Scales
• Tips to Piano Accompanying
• Learning Chords by Numbers & Chord Shapes
• Learning Chord Progressions & Melodies by Ear
• Chord Inversions
• Reading Rhythms & Syncopation
• Keys & Key Signatures
• Playing on the Black Keys
• Reading Sharps & Flats
• Connecting Chords in Chord Progressions
• Left Hand Accompaniment
• Alternate Bass Chords
• Chord Cadences
• Learn Various Styles of Piano Playing
• Melodic Phrasing & Flow
• Seventh Chords
• Creative Chord Voicings
• Vital Musical Concepts
• Tips of the Pros
• Harmonizing a Melody with Chords
• Advanced Chords
• Walking Bass Lines
• And SO MUCH MORE!
A Note to Intermediate Piano Players:
Even if you've had a few lessons or picked things up from other sources & you feel you know the basics, but want to move on - Learn & Master Piano is your answer! Here are just some of the things you will also learn:
• Develop your ear to hear melodies & chord progressions & how to find them on the keyboard.
• Incorporate simple chord substitution tricks to transform a basic chord progression into something memorable.
• Discover chord voicings the pros use to create the sounds you hear on the radio every day.
• Build creative & melodic chord progressions by connecting & embellishing chords efficiently.
• Learn the licks and stylistic techniques to transform melodies to fit a wide variety of styles.
• Learn how to beautifully accompany a singer by creating a musically interesting part that really complements the lyrics.
• Gain a solid foundation of basic to advanced chord construction & improvisation.
• Play different styles of music, including rock, blues, jazz, country, ragtime, and boogie-woogie.
The biggest advantage to using Learn & Master Piano is that everything you need to know is laid out in one course. There's no need to search for all kinds of different materials while trying to piece together a training program. The concepts in Learn & Master Piano build upon each other in a logical, step-by-step format so that you never feel lost. ENJOY!
> We post our most popular proven products on our website to help remove the guesswork for you.
> We also have access to 300,000+ more items that we can special order for you via our suppliers.
> See the possibilities via our Brand & Category Sampling page (in the footer of this website).
> Then, Contact Us with any requests & we'll guide you to the BEST products for your need & budget.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MUSIC INFUSION!
"A Place of Honesty, Integrity, and Kindness."