UKULELE A-04 (TENOR-SIZE) Kala "Learn To Play" Mandy Harvey Signature Series Ukulele Combo Pack (Item #KALA-LTP-MH)
We chose KALA Ukuleles over ALL others because of their company values and superior quality. Since 2005, their focus on excellence and affordability has helped to make KALA the BEST SELLING Ukulele Brand in the World!
Mandy is a singer, songwriter, author, and inspirational speaker who lost her hearing at the age of 19. She came to national attention on Season 12 of America’s Got Talent. Her inspiring performances have been viewed millions of times and won the coveted “Golden Buzzer” from Simon Cowell.
This uke comes with everything a beginner needs to start playing songs right away, including Mandy’s most popular songs, accessible via the free Kala App, free online lessons (no live interaction), or the included booklet.
The Mandy Harvey Learn To Play Signature Series Tenor Ukulele is made of Satin Mahogany and includes white binding and original artwork reminiscent of 1800s Swiss folk art. The delicate vine pattern with birds and flowers was created by Mandy’s sister, making this a very personal, one-of-a-kind piece of art.
“I’ve been fortunate enough to have people in my life that have continually encouraged me to try—to push past self-doubt and persist. My grandmother was one of those people. She cultivated a desire in me to do my best through encouragement and her confidence in what I could achieve. The artwork on my Signature Series Tenor Ukulele was inspired by my grandmother and the beautiful gardens she always kept. It’s an image of growth and persistence and symbolic of what we can achieve if we always remember to ‘Try.’”~Mandy Harvey~
The Mandy Harvey Learn to Play Starter Kit includes:
- Mandy Harvey Learn To Play Signature Series Tenor Ukulele
- Padded Ukulele Gig Bag with Custom Artwork
- Free Online Lessons taught by Mandy Harvey (no live interaction)
- Quick Start Guide with Exclusive Mandy Harvey Songs
- Kala Klipz Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- Plus the Free Kala App with Mandy’s song included
- SIZE: Tenor
- TOP: Mahogany
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany
- BINDING: White
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Walnut
- NUT & SADDLE: GraphTech NuBone®
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- ELECTRONICS: NA
Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches, Body Length: 11.75 inches, Number of frets: 18, Width at upper bout: 7 inches, Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches, Width at waist: 5.5 inches, Body Depth: 3.12 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches.
SEE OUR SIZING CHART & MORE UKE INFO ON OUR "TIPS & RESOURCES" PAGE.
GET INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS > > > HERE.
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer "Special Order Savings" via our access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ products!
- Become a "Music Infusion Perks Club Member" and we'll do the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING FOR YOU via our Special Order Savings Service. Get Exclusive Sales, too!