AUDIO A-24: DPA 4018VL-B-B01 d:facto™ Linear Supercardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone (Item #4018VL-B-B01)
The DPA 4018VL-B-B01 d:facto™ Vocal Microphones are the ULTIMATE stage mics – whether it be in a cozy club or the largest outdoor venue in front of thousands of concert-goers.
OPTIMIZED FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE
Engineered especially for vocal performances onstage, the DPA d:facto™ condenser microphone holds a supercardioid capsule that is designed to reproduce every nuance of the human voice transparently, consistently and thrillingly.
ACCENTUATING CLEAR, PRISTINE SOUND
The DPA d:facto™ offers vocalists excellent sonic reproduction with all the detail and balanced linear phase and frequency response users have grown to trust for DPA Microphones.
Like traditional supercardioid mics, the d:facto™ series offer natural sound, high separation from nearby sound sources and SPL handling up to 160 dB. They also provide high side and rear rejection with a minimum of 9 dB attenuation to the sides. These condenser mics can handle loud vocals with three-step pop-protection grid and best-in-class low handling noise.
WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS ARE SAYING
DEMO VIDEO. (Listen with Headphones for the most authentic sound.)
FOH engineer for Kari Jobe talks about the d:facto™ 4018 Vocal Microphone
From Tim Holder, Sound Engineer for Carrie Underwood:
"For Carrie’s vocal, I’m using the DPA d:facto™ 4018VL capsule. It has a beautiful flat response that duplicates her voice perfectly—from breathy nuances to powerful and long high notes, it sounds amazing. Also, when Carrie belts out long notes, she pulls the mic away at almost an arm’s length and the proximity effect does not change; it’s an excellent mic."
- Extraordinarily natural sound
- Perfectly uniform supercardioid directionality
- High separation
- Extreme SPL handling
- Low handling noise
- Sleek design
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- DPA 4018VL-B-B01 d:facto™ Vocal Microphone
- Zippered Case
- Zippered Pouch
- Mic Clip
- Microphone Type: Condenser
Requires 48V phantom power to operate
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 19mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 160 dB SPL (10% THD)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 19dB (A weighted)
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 8.1" x 2.05"
- Weight: 0.68 lbs.
- Since 2005, Music Infusion customers know they can trust the QUALITY & VALUE of the hundreds of Music & Pro Audio items available for purchase on our website.
- We ALSO offer access to 700+ BRANDS representing an ADDITIONAL 300,000+ Music & Pro Audio Products! See a sampling of the "Music & Pro Audio Brands" and submit any special requests HERE - and we'll be honored to do all the HUNTING & DEAL-MAKING for you!
- Many prices BELOW what you'll see on other "big box" store websites!